Welcome guys, thanks for checking out the website.
I hope that you find it interesting and that I can keep you entertained but most importantly motivated to always be eating healthier, lifting heavier and working harder.
Just excited to get my first posts up so there will be loads more content to follow.
As a thankyou here is a recipe to my favourite carb day meals
- 1 tblsp Coconut Oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp Thai red or green curry paste
- 400-600g chicken breast, chopped
- 1.5 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 300ml chicken stock
- 100g broken rice noodles
- 1 lemongrass stalk chopped into 4 pieces and crsuhed slightly
- 5 kaffir lime leaves rolled up and finely sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Organic Coconut Milk (Native Forest is good)
- 20g cashew nuts nuts
- small bunch fresh coriander, chopped to serve
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Heat coconut oil in wok or large frying pan and fry the garlic untill golden brown. Add the curry paste (with a little water if it’s sticking) and stir-fry for 30 secs.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir until thoroughly coated with the paste. Add the tamari sauce, stock, noodles then stir-fry for another 2 mins.
- Add the lemon grass and lime leaves, lower heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Remove lemongrass stalks, stir in coconut milk.
- Serve garnished with egg halved, coriander and cashew nuts
Let me know how you get on.